Title: Belstaff seeks WHOLESALE LUXURY INTERN
Date: 31 August 2017 2:31 am
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Belstaff is a global luxury brand that embodies the spirit of adventure while maintaining a commitment to quality. Having been around since the early 1900’s, the brand has been worn by icons like Amelia Earhart and David Beckham. A perfect combination of heritage and innovation, Belstaff continues to be a leader in luxury outerwear.
Belstaff is looking for a poised and motivated intern to assist its Wholesale Team for Fall 2017. The ideal candidate will be proactive and have a passion for the fashion industry.
This internship is unpaid and candidates must be able to receive school credit.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
• Strong communication
• Ability to problem solve and be proactive
• Previous internship experience is preferred
• Must be a team player
• Assist with appointments during market week/market week prep
• Sample trafficking and creating press books
• Create selling tools for stores and buyer education
• Visual merchandising in the showroom and at retail locations
• And giving a hand wherever help is needed!