Title: Best Clothing Company Brand seeks Social Media Intern
Date: 16 January 2017 | 5:12 am
Best Clothing Company Brand is seeking a part-time Social Media Intern to oversee the company’s social media strategy in order to drive awareness, traffic and engagement.
Launched in 2009, BCC has been a long standing streetwear brand in the Los Angeles area worn by several celebrities including Kehlani, Rocsi Diaz, Dizzy Wright and Kid Ink. An-Tony Young created his brand with a vision of combining his love for hip hop culture, sports and fashion. Focusing on keeping the line authentic, rare and original, BCC continues to be the centerpiece for Los Angeles urban fashion. BCC promotes our audience to be the best at whatever they put their heart and time into.
We are currently seeking a stellar social media intern to work hands on with the VP of Marketing, publicist and social media brand ambassadors.
For this position, college credit can be received if required. The benefits include an enhancement in your resume, store credit and possible free merchandising.
-Meet once a week at the University of La Verne
– Proven experience in social media
-Display a proficient social media following
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-An interest in fashion, music or sports
-Working towards a bachelor degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
The responsibilities include,but are not limited to…
1) Build & manage the company’s social media profile, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest (potentially Snapchat).
2) Create shareable content to spread our brand’s content and links.
3) Run regular social media promotions and campaigns; and track their success. Ranging from Twitter chats, Instagram giveaways and etc.
4) Explore new ways to engage in the social media sites to reach our target buyers.
5. Recruit brand ambassadors to further promote the brand.
To find out more about the BCC brand, visit our website bestclothingco.bigcartel.com. To apply for this position email resume and cover letter to