Title: Blancera Group seeks Social Media Interns in Fashion
Date: 24 December 2016 | 3:03 am
Blancera is a digital ad agency for fashion, luxury, and lifestyle brands offering strategic and creative services. Our expertise includes creative direction and brand development. We work with selected brands in producing fresh digital content, engaging users, and building brand equity through online and offline initiatives.
1. 1-2 years of social media experience (preferred)
2. Must LOVE fashion (has a personal blog/instagram or has worked with major fashion brands on their social media accounts)
3. Understands analytics and knows how to create successful campaigns that increase ROI for brands
4. Creativity and design chops
5. Well-versed in fashion trends, topics, and influencers
6. Strong communication skills (meaning you can communicate regularly and promptly with the Creative Director and the rest of the company)
7. Ability to work immediately on a part-time basis (virtual)
**Position is for credit only. 15-30 hours per week anticipated. Flexible schedule. Please submit resume and cover letter (with links to social media profiles).
Blancera is looking for motivated, creative, and socially-savvy individuals with a passion for fashion. Your primary responsibility will be assisting the Creative Director in social media postings, hashtag research, engaging with core audiences, and building a brand from these online communities. This is the perfect internship for someone who wants to get into advertising/PR. You will be part of a small but mighty team and be exposed to all aspects of the business.