Title: Bridal Production Internship Spring
Date: 25 October 2016 | 2:56 pm
Sareh Nouri Bridal is a rapidly growing design company in search for talented and motivated interns to join our team. Sareh Nouri specializes in high-end timeless, feminine, and romantic gowns, sashes, and veils.
Based in North Jersey, sold in over 40 stores internationally, including New York, Dubai, and Miami – Sareh Nouri is currently expanding into evening wear and ready to wear.
We are a smaller sized company, giving students the ability to be immersed in every aspect of design and production.
– Must be available 2-3 full days (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of Photoshop
– Self motivated
– Strong interest in fashion
– Must work and communicate well in a group setting
– Quality control on gowns, sashes, and veils
– Organize production and runway samples
– Assist in production filling
– Create swatches for clients
– Various marketing/administrative duties
– Keep facility organized
– Assist during NYC Bridal Fashion Week – gown line-up and dressing models for fashion shows and market appointments