Title: Business Strategy Intern
Date: 17 October 2016 | 6:24 pm
SnobSwap is looking for a part-time Business Strategy Intern who is highly motivated to working with a fast-paced luxury retail start-up.
The Business Strategy Intern will work with the VP of Business Development Operations closely to execute business strategy which entails a variety of research, marketing, merchandising and operations.
You may be able to earn school credit, receive a small stipend, and earn the opportunity to apply for permanent position with SnobSwap. A minimum 30 hours per week and three-month commitment is required. Applicant must be located in Washington, DC area.
Interested Applicants should send their resume and CV to
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Perform market research
• Work on special business development initiatives
• Assist with managing accounts and operations
• Brainstorm innovative strategies to assist boutique partners in reaching sales goals
• Research potential brand partnerships and event opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Student or recent college graduate
• Knowledge of and interest in luxury brands and looking to get exposure to the ins and outs of a growing company
• A hard worker who is able to jump in on a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
• A detail-oriented individual who is focused and can help all processes run smoothly
• Interest in exposure to a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
• Ambitious, detail-oriented, analytical, problem-solving skills, and deadline-driven
• Confidence utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)