Title: Buying Intern
Date: 9 November 2016 | 9:28 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Tom Ford International is looking for an intern in their Buying Department out of the New York office. The internship opportunity is immediately available to a student who will require course credit.
The requirements are the applicant must be an undergrad or graduate student whose internship is for course credit only.
Responsibilities include and may/may not be solely limited to:
• Maintain communication with stores and vendors/retail partners through e-mail and visits
• Calculate sales data weekly/bi-weekly/monthly
• Review and analyze business by class/department/style/color/size/etc.
• Participate in meetings with all departments when necessary
• Work in tandem with entire Tom Ford team (in New York and abroad)
• Attend beauty and eyewear market appointments as needed
• Handle samples
• Assist in creating seasonal Buy Books for in-store use
• Organize files and swatches
• Understand the company’s merchandising system and its capabilities
o Markdown entry
o Purchase Order entry
o On Hand data
o Style Location
• Multi-tasking throughout the day