Title: Carolina Herrera seeks Buying Internship Fall 2017
Date: 3 July 2017 8:43 pm
Establishing a globally recognized style aesthetic, Carolina Herrera has resided at the helm of her eponymous label for over three decades. Proving with each new season that effortless elegance paired with modern refinement is always relevant and embraced.
The cross-departmental approach at a small company such as CHNY prepares our students to enhance their skill set in a way that a typical classroom education does not allow. Each Intern has the opportunity to liaise with almost every department, which means the intern will also have access to the workings of every department and gain knowledge in every aspect of a retail company. A working environment at CHNY provides a practical learning platform and is a great chance for students to quickly acquire hands-on experience in the business world.
Our main goal is to engage young talented students and evolve our future leaders of Fashion. At Carolina Herrera we are looking for smart, resourceful students who are driven to succeed and who are not afraid to learn. Curious and innovative individuals, who want to join our Unique Company as it embarks on such a momentous time in fashion.
In college or recent graduate (1 -2 years)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Report to Buyer; liaise w/ Visual Merchandiser, store operations, store managers, production, wholesale
– Support buyer w/ inventory management for retail doors based on sell-through and product requests
– Partner w/ Buyer to prepare seasonal product line lists for stores
– Learn how to analyze sales reports by style, product category, store, season, etc.
– Research and conduct competitor analyses based on market trends, comparable brands, market pricing etc.
– Shadow Buyer to narrow down retail selection during fashion week