Title: CELINE seeks HR & Recruitment Intern
Date: 28 December 2016 | 8:23 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Céline is seeking one Human Resources Intern for Spring 2017, to support the Human Resources and Recruitment Team. The successful candidate will be a student at an accredited college/university with a strong interest in Human Resources, Recruitment and the business of fashion.
Our ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem-solver with strong research, communication and organizational skills. In addition we are seeking:
– Proven research abilities, with the ability to utilize the internet and Linkedin.
– Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver.
– High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
– Candidates should have a high interest in both Human Resources and Recruiting.
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel and Word).
– 20-30 hours per week – preferred in accordance with school schedule.
– Handle administrative duties related to the hiring process, previous experience with Linkedin Recruiter and/or other recruitment/resume database required.
Please apply by submitting your resume to:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
– Participate in various parts of the recruitment lifecycle including: researching and sourcing, screening resumes, scheduling interviews and completing basic administration.
– Update recruitment database, and post and manage open positions per the Human Resources Generalist direction.
– Conduct research for various HR and recruiting projects
– General HR support and administration