Title: Christian Louboutin seeks eCommerce Intern
Date: 28 June 2017 11:01 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time. Louboutin’s collections combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like none other. Since the brand’s launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
• Working one day per week / weekends is mandatory
• Has great organization and interpersonal skills
• Driven to learn and grow, ability to adapt and learn quickly, understanding how to prioritize
• Detail oriented and thorough
• Additional language skills are plus
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Self-motivated, proactive and works well within teams
• Assists with order verification/process orders
• Client interaction including phone conversations/emailing
• Assist with product samples
• Shipping and organizing packing boxes
• Printing return labels