Title: CIE Denim seeks Fashion Design Intern
Date: 14 August 2017 8:35 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
We are a start-up denim brand located on the Upper West Side. Our line is focused on recreating new product out of hand selected denim jeans. We are looking for an intern who wants to learn what it takes to start a new business in a highly competitive market.
This position is for a Fall internship with an immediate start date. Internship will be 2-3 days per-week. If candidate works well with us there are possible career opportunities upon graduation. Please submit a resume, sample work and/or a portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
– Must be passionate about the fashion industry
– Must be enrolled in a fashion design program or have a degree in fashion design
– Must have sewing/tailoring skills as well as knowledge of pattern making, cutting, hand sewing and technical sketches
– Must have a strong work ethic
– Must have a flexible schedule
– Strong creative and critical thinking skills
– MUST be able to work as a team and have fun while doing it!
Assist designer with all day to day tasks including:
-Production updates and factory visits
-Model fittings and pattern adjustments
-Photoshoots for e-comm and/or editorial
-Sewing pre-production samples
-Mood boards and trend forecasting