Title: Cinq a Sept seeks Fashion Design Intern
Date: 7 August 2017 11:14 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
We are looking for interns to assist the design team with all aspects of our day to day activities. Applicant should have an appropriate taste level and be flexible, motivated and have a positive attitude. Must be available to work at least 2 days a week. This is an unpaid internship for school credit only.
Desired Start Date: Mid-August or Early September
Must be a fashion design student with basic Photoshop skills and strong hand illustration skills.
Must send your resume and portfolio.
– Assist with back sketches for Design team
– Assist in seasonal trend, patch and embroidery research
– Assist in print and patch development
– Assist in concept and inspiration research
– Organize and update delivery, fabric and inspiration boards
– Assist with lab dips and maintenance of color card binder, style binders and delivery boards
– Assist in sketch passes with Product Development and Tech Designer
– Run errands from buying trims to visiting factories
– Organize samples and prepare garments
– Fabric manipulation and inspiration samples
– Assist in embroidery placements