Title: Commune Showroom seeks FASHION INTERNS NYC
Date: 2017-09-26 21:56:26
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Commune Showroom is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging designers and established fashion brands. Debuting the latest creations by our designers from around the world, Commune Showroom is a hub for innovative fashion. This is an excellent opportunity to connect and grow within the fashion industry as we work with some of the best boutiques and specialty stores around the world. You will gain exposure to all facets of sales from merchandising to establishing relationships with buyers.
We are looking for reliable, responsible, organized, and motivated candidates!
– Assist with sample management and merchandising the collections
– Maintain an organized showroom appearance at all times
– Calling and emailing buyers for appointments
– Assist showroom executives in sales appointments
– Working closely with sales executives and learning about sales strategies
– Participating in trade shows such as Coterie & Intermezzo
– Travel to various boutiques with sales reps for in-store appointments
– Assist in market research
– Learning all facets of sales and training for a potential position in wholesale
– Responsibilities may be supplemented with special projects and tasks that may come up
– This is unpaid but we offer a daily stipend
– Minimum of 3 weekdays – college credit preferred but not required
Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
Follow instructions and work well with team members
Proficient computer skills with great written communication skills
Confidence and strong customer service / telephone skills
Self-starter with an eagerness to learn
Basic knowledge of the contemporary market