Title: Communications Intern Spring 2017
Date: 18 October 2016 | 7:24 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
EDDIE BORGO is looking for professional and dedicated Communications interns for our New York City Studio for Winter 2016 – Spring 2017. Candidates must be able to commit 2-5 days a week but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules. Our office hours are 9:30am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday. The internship is unpaid.
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
Eddie Borgo is offering the opportunity for interns to gain valuable experience in the fast-paced environment of brand communications. The internship is designed to offer hands on exposure and be a constructive learning experience. Interns will also have the ability to work for various department heads to broaden their understanding of the industry.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
• Ability to have ownership over projects
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in groups
• Ability to complete basic administrative tasks
• Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
Duties will be, but are not limited to:
-Assisting in all aspects of day-to-day projects
-Fulfilling press requests
-Maintaining the showroom to operational and visual standards