Title: CR Fashion Book seeks Spring ’17 Fashion Closet Interns
Date: 1 March 2017 | 4:33 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
CR Fashion Book is a bi-annual print magazine curated by Carine Roitfeld.
The fashion department at CR Fashion Book is seeking motivated, responsible, detail-oriented interns for the Spring/Summer ‘17 semester. Seeking commitment of three full days a week minimum for a full semester. This is an unpaid internship for college students—must be able to receive school credit.
· Must be available at least 2-3 full days a week
· Must be responsible, dependable, team-oriented, highly organized and proactive!
· Previous fashion experience is not a requirement, but preferred.
Interns will participate in a variety of projects, which may include:
· Preparing for photoshoots and assisting on set
· Checking in and returning samples loaned for photoshoots
· Liaising with a variety of PR firms and showrooms
· Assisting with administrative tasks pertaining to the magazine