Title: CUCCULELLI SHAHEEN seeks Fashion Internship
Date: 22 May 2017 8:39 pm
Cucculelli Shaheen is looking for a Design Intern. We are a Made-to-Measure Evening company, with a focus on couture embroidery design, combined with modern 3-D body scanning technology. Recently featured on The Coveteur, clients include Hannah Bronfman and Erica Pelosini, and the collection is featured on M’oda Operandi as of May 1. As we are a small company, the intern will be heavily involved in the design process as well as other facets of the business, working directly with the Co-Founders.
This is a part-time position, approximately 15-20 hours per week, with a weekly stipend of $80 and unlimited monthly MetroCard.
– Hard-working and responsible
– Attention to detail
– General knowledge of patterns and sewing construction
– Proficient in hand-work (embroidery touch-ups, etc)
– Able to take direction and follow-through on projects
– Good time management skills
– Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator, filling patterns and updating colorways
– Research for upcoming collections
– Pattern tracings
– Embroidery layout + design
– Light filing, shipping, photocopies, etc.
– Fabric swatching + sourcing
– Some hand-embroidery work (touch-ups, etc).
– Update pitch sheets with new colorways