Title: CULT GAIA seeks SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Date: 27 December 2016 | 5:36 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Cult Gaia is a women’s Accessories and Clothing brand located in Van Nuys. Candidates must currently be in school. Internship will span the duration of at least one semester (3-4 months).
• Photography skills required.
• Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude.
• Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize within a multitasking environment.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to take direction well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction.
• Must have excellent written communication skills.
• Must be Internet savvy – Must be proficient in the use of the Internet as a research tool and have a strong interest in online advertising and social media.
• Interest and knowledge of the fashion industry preferred (brands, designers).
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Work with social media manager to draft copy / manage scheduling of posts for daily content programming across social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions to shape our social media programs & daily content.
• Assist in measuring impact of social media efforts through relevant monitoring tools and reporting.