Title: Cushnie et Ochs seeks PR INTERN (SUMMER)
Date: 11 April 2017 4:21 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Cushnie et Ochs seeks to enlighten students about the processes within the luxury sector of the fashion industry. Students will learn about the luxury womenswear market from the fresh perspectives of a small team, familiarize themselves with the operations of public relations and have the opportunity to attend New York Fashion Week. This internship can be traded for school credit wherever relevant but primarily serves as an education-through-experience tool.
• Eligible for college credit
• 1-3 years experience in PR, specifically with a sample closet
• Available a minimum of 3 days a week
• Great organizational skills
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Maintain magazine archive and keep track of daily print and digital press-clippings
• Competitor and trend-analysis reports and presentations
• Execute day to day tasks to support department as needed
• Research editorial calendars and deadlines
• Compile and maintain media lists
• Sample closet organization and sample-trafficking (minimal)