Title: DANSE LENTE seeks E-Commerce Intern
Date: 6 June 2017 7:23 pm
Danse Lente is a women’s accessories label specializing in handbags and small leather goods, based in London. Each piece is conceived in depth in order to create a purpose built product that will also create a unique experience to its predecessor. There is a playful and curious element to each design that appeals to a wide range of audiences.
Danse Lente, which means Slow Dance in French, focuses on high quality leather goods inspired by contemporary aesthetics and modern architecture. The philosophy of the brand focuses on timelessness in design. Attention to construction and finishing are very strong foundations for the brand. From the beginning of sampling to final product we work with skilled craftsmen, tanneries and metal smith artisans both in Italy and from further afield to create impeccably crafted products.
This is a great opportunity to join an emerging brand from the beginning of its launch and contribute to its development and success. The official product launch was in January 2017 during the pre-collection season where the products have been presented both in London and Paris Fashion Week showrooms.
We are recruiting an E-Commerce Intern to work closely with our small team on a full-time basis. This is a great position for an experienced student with an E-Commerce background within a luxury brand.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will assist in the daily running of the studio and especially support our E-Shop. You should have great organization skills, be computer savvy and a fast learner.
1. Be able to work without supervision and take initiative but also work well within a team
2. Previous experience within a luxury brand
3. Enthusiastic about the Danse Lente products
4. Interest in fashion and E-Commerce
5. Good communication and numerical skills
6. Proven ability to multi-task
7. Ability to work well under pressure
8. Experience in internships in a similar role
9. Excellent diary and project management skills
10. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
11. Ability to lift heavy boxes would be an asset
12. Excellent written and spoken English
1. Assist the Sales Manager with administrative tasks and handling the E-Shop
2. Monitoring all E-Commerce sales and returns
3. Take ownership of data entry
4. Assist with basic website management tasks
5. Inventory management and logistics
6. Assisting the smooth daily running of the studio and make sure it is organised at all times
7. Placing orders on equipment/ stationery/ materials
8. Ongoing monitoring of content live on website to ensure accuracy
9. Customer Service via E-Mail and Phone
10. Support the Sales Manager and rest of the team with any other special projects that may arise