Title: Delfina Balda seeks Content creator Marketing Intern
Date: 4 April 2017 7:37 pm
Delfina Balda is a Brooklyn, New York based fashion brand founded by Argentine designer, Delfina Baldassarre in 2012.
Sophisticated, bold, and quirky, Balda provides the modern visionary with clothes that tell a story that hasn’t been told before.
We are looking for someone to come in and manage our current marketing and social media system and lead on creating and managing content for such.
Start date is as soon as possible
We are seeking entrepreneurial interns who are passionate about fashion, art, and design and are excited to contribute to a growing business.
This is an unpaid internship that offers a lunch stipend.
Please submit a resume and a portfolio(optional). Please also send 1-2 Instagram accounts that fit your aesthetic and are what you consider to be doing a good job.
Applications that do not submit what is asked for, will not be reviewed.
Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: New York, NY
– Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
– Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
– Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
– Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
– Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
– Utilizes social media to engage with a community of followers online
– Coordinates online marketing and advertising initiatives
– Collaborates with internal people on projects and assignments
– Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
– meets aesthetic and standards for Delfina Balda
– Follows up and does not require constant help. Can get things done on their own.
– Must have knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and photoshop
– Must be able to come in one day a week
– Some work from home