Title: Design Intern
Date: 11 October 2016 | 10:25 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Thom Browne Inc. is looking for a design intern to assist the knitwear team in men’s and women’s collection and commercial development.
– Available immediately for a 3 month internship with a possible extension
– Full-time availability preferred but 2-3 days/week acceptable
– Knowledge of garment construction and technical details
– Ability to problem solve, manage your time and have a positive attitude
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
Assist in all areas of development
– Illustrating technical flats and sketches
– Creating tech packs
– Developing patterns, artworks, and design layouts
– Gathering image and concept research