Title: Design Intern
Date: 18 October 2016 | 2:52 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Rachel Roy is an award-winning lifestyle brand designed to inspire women. The Rachel Roy collection debuted in 2005 and has been carried at top department and specialty stores around the world. The RACHEL Rachel Roy line launched exclusively at Macy’s in 2009 and is the anchor of the millennial Impulse floor. Known for a DNA that embraces color, print, and shape, the Rachel Roy aesthetic is focused on creating collections that help women feel individual and reflective of the world around them.
Rachel Roy is looking for an intern to assist the fabric and trim teams for the RACHEL Rachel Roy line.
– Strong hand sketching ability (neat and clear)
-Efficient in Adobe Creative Suite
– Great organizational and follow up skills
– Willingness to learn in all aspects of the design process
– Supportive role to Design and Product Development
– Design Sketches/ Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator/ PLM
– Administrative duties, archiving and bookkeeping