Title: Design Studio Intern
Date: 24 October 2016 | 1:26 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Thom Browne is looking for a Design Studio Intern for our upcoming Runway season.
This intern will be part of our Product Development department.
A studio internship is the best way to engage in multiple aspects of local garment sampling.
Thom Browne is a New York-based apparel company specializing in both Menswear and Womenswear. We look forward to hearing from you. www.thombrowne.com
– Available Mid-December 2016 to Mid-March 2017
- Currently enrolled in a college/university
– MUST be able to earn credit for your internship hours
– A true interest to learn and experience sampling in New York’s Garment District
– Full-time availability preferred, but 3 days/week is manageable
– Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, MS Office
– Studying either:
- Apparel Production
– Technical Design
– Fashion Design
– Creating & prepping tech packs
– Preparing patterns for factories
– Work with Midtown factories
– Measuring & analyzing garment specs
– Locally sourcing raw materials
– Gain working knowledge of ERP system