Title: Design/Production Intern
Date: 27 October 2016 | 9:51 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Adam Selman is a New York based design company that specializes in both RTW and custom womenswear. We are looking for enthusiastic and positive interns to join our hands-on studio.
School credit available.
(Preferred but not necessary)
– Available at least 2-3 days a week
– Basic knowledge of fabric
– Understanding of garment construction and patternmaking
– Previous fashion internship experience
– Fashion design major or degree
– Assisting team in all aspects of design and production
– Fabric and trim sourcing for runway, production, and special projects
– Communicating and maintaining relationships with factories
– Light patternmaking and sewing in studio