Title: Draper James seeks Design Intern
Date: 23 March 2017 | 5:31 pm
Draper James, founded by Reese Witherspoon, is a full range lifestyle brand encompassing Reese’s southern roots and personal style. We are a rapidly growing bridge to designer brand with a strong E-comm presence and in conjunction with our Nashville store, we anticipate the expansion into our 3rd and 4th stores this year.
Draper James is a unique and one-of-a-kind experience, working in a startup environment we will need someone who is both flexible and eager to help with all tasks. Here at Draper James we are actively seeking interns that possess a creative, self-sufficient, and hardworking aesthetic. This individual will be working closely with our design team and, on occasion, providing assistance to our production team which will give you a well-rounded opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the design process.
All internships at Draper James are unpaid and you MUST be able to receive school credit for your internship.
– High experience with Adobe CS6, Photoshop, Illustrator.
– Efficiency using Microsoft Office programs, i.e. Excel, Word…
– Detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
– Ability to work well with in a fast-paced small team.
– Assisting the designers though out the design and production process.
– Research design concepts, ideas and compile inspiration images.
– Organize workroom space / supplies.
– Fabric & trim sourcing & organizing.
– Design & Production errands.
– Light Illustrator & Photoshop projects.
– Assisting in Embellishment curation and layout.