Title: Draper James seeks Design Intern
Date: 14 April 2017 3:41 pm
Draper James, founded by Reese Witherspoon, is a full range lifestyle brand encompassing Reese’s southern roots and personal style. We are a rapidly growing bridge to designer brand with a strong E-comm presence and in conjunction with our Nashville store, we anticipate the expansion into our 3rd and 4th stores this year.
Draper James is a unique and one-of-a-kind experience, working in a startup environment we will need someone who is both flexible and eager to help with all tasks. Here at Draper James we are actively seeking interns that possess a creative, self-sufficient, and hardworking aesthetic. This individual will be working closely with our design team and, on occasion, providing assistance to our production team which will give you a well-rounded opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the design process.
– High experience with Adobe CS6, Photoshop, Illustrator.
– Efficiency using Microsoft Office programs, i.e. Excel, Word…
– Detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
– Ability to work well with-in a fast-paced small team.
– Assisting the designers though out the design and production process.
– Research design concepts, ideas and compile inspiration images.
– Organize workroom space / supplies.
– Fabric & trim sourcing & organizing.
– Design & Production errands.
– Light Illustrator & Photoshop projects.
– Assisting in Embellishment curation and layout.