Title: Elizabeth and James seeks Elizabeth and James PR Intern
Date: 4 August 2017 12:35 am
Owners and Designers Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen launched Elizabeth and James Fall 2007. The lifestyle brand encompasses Women’s apparel, jewelry, eyewear, handbags, and fragrance. Elizabeth and James gives women the opportunity to define their own style, embodying an effortless approach to dressing with a playful and feminine sensibility. Elizabeth and James is globally distributed by top tier retailers, as well as specialty stores and boutiques worldwide. With over 600 points of distribution in more than 35 countries, Elizabeth and James is a favorite among Influencers and top US and International Media.
– Must live in NYC-area
– Must be able to receive academic credit
– Previous PR/sample trafficking experience is ideal but not required
– Must be hardworking, detail-oriented, reliable, and organized
Through shadowing and assisting the Elizabeth and James pr manager and director of communications, our interns gain first-hand experience of the fast-paced fashion pr world in an encouraging learning environment. At the end of the semester, the pr intern will have a strong grasp on the fundamentals of fashion pr as well as gain an understanding of who the key players in the industry are including relevant publications, editors, stylists, bloggers and influencers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, self-motivated individual to be involved with an ever-growing contemporary lifestyle brand.
– Provide overall support for pr and marketing teams’ projects and events including seasonal press previews in NYC and London, look book shoots, NYFW presentation, LA events
– Organize collection and preparing showroom for stylist/designer meetings, press previews
– Provide on-site support at look book shoots and presentation
– Assist with domestic and international sample requests from domestic and international print and online publications, and celebrity stylists
– Oversee sample inventory and trafficking using Fashion GPS software
– Assist with celebrity and blogger strategy via gifting following brand guidelines
-Showroom and sample closet organization
– Maintain showroom appearance on a daily basis
-Oversee sample collections of apparel, handbags, jewelry, eyewear and fragrances
– Coordinate messengers in NYC and shipments (Domestic and International)
– Conduct media monitoring by scanning print and clipping digital press coverage using adobe software for weekly press reports