Title: Embroidery Intern
Date: 28 October 2016 | 1:28 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Marchesa is looking for embroidery intern.
– Realistic hand drawing skills is a must in order to create original artwork
– Have an eye for color combinations and balanced compositions
– Be creative and forward thinking in design
– Must be driven, passionate, responsible, and able to learn things quickly in a fast working environment
– Be available at least 3 days per week
– Must be able to receive school credit
– Hand-sewing, embroidery, or print design skills is a plus!
– Please include sample illustrations displaying your hand drawing style, fabric manipulations along with a link to your website / portfolio and resume.
Creating Embroidery Layouts
Setting up and assisting for meetings