Title: Fall Fashion Interns
Date: 24 October 2016 | 3:43 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
CR Fashion Magazine is a bi-annual print magazine curated by Carine Roitfeld.
The fashion department at CR Fashion Book is seeking motivated, responsible, detail-oriented interns for the Fall ’16 semester. Seeking commitment of three full days a week minimum for a full semester. This is an unpaid internship for college students—must be able to receive school credit. Please apply ASAP and be prepared for an interview soon after should you be considered.
· Must be available at least 3 full days a week
· Must be responsible, dependable, team-oriented, highly organized and proactive!
· Previous fashion experience is not a requirement, but preferred.
Interns will participate in a variety of projects, which may include:
· Checking in and returning samples loaned for photoshoots
· Preparing for photoshoots and assisting on set
· Liaising with a variety of PR firms and showrooms
· Assisting with administrative tasks pertaining to the magazine