Title: Fashion Assistant
Date: 3 November 2016 | 10:35 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Weekend Safari is a combination of street style and athletic wear for a modern women. We already produced the first collection and getting ready to launch early next year. Right now we are seeking for a hard working and talented individual who is willing to join our family with an opportunity to grow with the company.
Must be able to commute to Midtown Manhattan
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or a related field required
• Proficient in Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Photoshop, Microsoft Office and
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Must have good time management and organizational skills.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Passion for fashion
• Coordinating shoe exchanges and returns for E-Commerce department
• Managing online and physical Inventory
• Basic customer service outreach
• Assisting with receptionist duties
• Social Media Manager
• Web Development Coordinator
• Administrative Duties & Customer Service
Job Type: Part-time
• Retail: 1 year
Administration: 1 year