Title: Fashion Closet Interns
Date: 29 November 2016 | 5:50 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
NYLON Magazine, the fashion department seeks a fashion-oriented, personable, trustworthy and VERY organized fashion closet intern to help sample traffic, do trend research and help maintain an organized fashion closet.
– Professional writing and communication skills
– Strong people skills
– Background in fashion editoral (preferred)
– Understanding of sample trafficking
– Experience handling e-mails to and from PR Companies
– A strong sense of personal style on par with the NYLON brand
– Must receive school credit!!
– Must commit a minimum of two days
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
– Sample trafficking
– Keeping the fashion closet organized
– Helping on photo shoots
– Trend researching on style.com etc.
– Daily tasks any fashion editors need
– Fashion Week scheduling/helping organize invitations