Title: Fashion Design Intern
Date: 31 October 2016 | 9:53 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
KAIMIN is a New York-based artistic fashion brand.
We are looking for a design intern with strong knowledge and understanding of fashion design to work on the FW17 collection.
· Understand and appreciate aesthetic of the KAIMIN 17SS collection (www.kaiminofficial.com/2017-spring-summer)
· Have a strong interest in fashion design, production and product development
· Strong knowledge of garment construction
· Be motivated and passionate
· Have superior attention to detail
· Ability to take direction well
· Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, MS Office
· Full-time availability preferred, but 3 days/week is manageable
· On-line and on-the-ground research
· Illustrating technical flats and sketches
· Handiwork such as adding studs and disassemble vintage clothes
· Simple patterning and making samples
· Work and communicate with production, development and tech team
· Creating and preparing tech packs