Title: Fashion Design Intern
Date: 25 October 2016 | 7:20 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Julia Jentzsch Inc. is a luxury women’s collection based in New York. We are looking for motivated interns to assist our design team.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are enthusiastic about the design process and eager to learn about the full cycle of a high-end designer collection, from development to presentation.
• Candidate must be a fashion student who can be available 2-3 days a week.
• Start date November/December 2016. School credit is provided.
• Assisting with sample and design development
• Researching techniques, embroideries, and fabrics
• Deliveries to vendors and factories
• Assisting with projects in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe PDF. Excel and Word knowledge is a plus