Title: Fashion Identity seeks *PAID* Online Community Intern
Date: 2 January 2017 | 5:23 pm
Fashion Identity is a startup company based in San Francisco and is looking for someone to become the voice of our brand. The Fashion Identity iPhone app launched in 2014 and allows users to share their favorite looks and shop products from their favorite brands in-app. The Online Community Intern will be responsible for amplifying Fashion ID’s in-app presence and build the Fashion ID community with other users. In addition, the Online Community Intern will post fashionable content to share with the community, including their favorite trends, brands, and products. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic champion of the Fashion ID brand, have a strong personal brand/personality, an eye for photography, and stays on top of the latest trends in fashion and beauty.
This paid, virtual position is part-time (perfect if you are in school) and can be done entirely around your schedule. The ideal candidate will be able to begin in January of 2017.
– Must be an iPhone user
– High interest in fashion, beauty, and latest industry trends
– Strong writing and communication skills
– Comfortable creating and posting fashion photography content of self (EX: OOTD’s)
– Comfortable utilizing social media tools (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
– Build community on the Fashion Identity iPhone app by interacting with Fashion ID users and promoting the brand on social media
– Create content to post on the Fashion Identity iPhone app of personal fashion looks and favorite trends/online products using Fashion Identity’s custom tools
– Work with digital strategist and social media marketer to plan content around marketing initiatives
– Collaborate with Fashion Identity team to detect app issues and assess user experience