Title: Fashion Intern
Date: 4 November 2016 | 6:48 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
V Magazine and VMAN are bi-monthly and bi-annual print publications highlighting the very best of fashion, art, music, film, and architecture.
V Magazine/VMAN is looking for a group of dedicated interns to join the fashion department for the Spring 2017 semester. Candidates must have a strong interest in the field of fashion publishing, a can-do attitude, extensive organizational skills, and a great eagerness to learn. Interns must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to at least 3 full days a week.
– Must by eligible to receive school credit
– A commitment of 3 days a week
– Responsible individuals with a sense of urgency and great organizational skills
– Must work well with teams
– Basic knowledge of designer brands
– Fashion magazine/PR experience
– Available to begin immediately
– Fashion/accessory sample trafficking
– Checking in/checking out samples
– Possible opportunities to assist on-set
– Assist in coordination of fashion week scheduling
– Closet maintenance
– Trend research