Title: Fashion Intern
Date: 10 October 2016 | 1:53 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Draper James, founded by Reese Witherspoon, is a full range lifestyle brand encompassing Reese’s southern roots and personal style. We are rapidly growing with a strong E-comm presence and two retail locations in South: Nashville, TN and Dallas TX.
Here at Draper James we are actively seeking design / production interns that are creative, self sufficient, and hard working individuals. It is a unique and one-of-a-kind experience to work in a start up environment, and we will need someone who is both flexible and eager to help with all tasks. This individual will be working closely with our design and production teams on a daily basis and will be involved in all aspects of the design process, all the while having the liberty to explore the other exciting facets that make up our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Assisting the designers though out the design and production process.
– Research design concepts, ideas and compile inspiration images.
– Organize workroom space / supplies.
– Fabric & trim sourcing.
– Production errands.
– Highly experienced with Adobe CS6, Photoshop, Illustrator.
– Detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
– Ability to work well with in a fast paced small team.