Title: Fashion Photography Intern
Date: 3 November 2016 | 5:45 am
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Hook is a Fashion Discovery App launched on the App Store 2 weeks back. Hook targets the millennial shopper who likes to keep up with trends and discover more of what they love about fashion.
Hook brings you multiple ways to discover fashion trends.
* A real-time Trending Feed. We’ve got all your favorite online shopping destinations covered.
* Stunning editorials and shopping guides. Stay updated with curated fashion news and style tips.
* Three ways to search with our extensive search tools- Similar Search, Type & Search, Snap & Search.
We are looking for a Fashion Photography Intern based in New York City to photograph original imagery and content for us.
We require someone who closely follows emerging fashion trends, has an eye for great style and a knack for capturing post-worthy subjects. Need to be individualistic, stylish and creative, with their own flare that shows through their work.
Must be able to commit a minimum of 4 hours a week and handover images within strict deadlines.
Prior schooling or experience in fashion, photography, media or PR is a plus.
Must own either a DSLR (preferred) or a phone with high-quality camera (minimum 12 MP)
Street/ lifestyle photography for our Social Media & Blog.
Applicants must send us the following in order to be considered for this internship:
– Availability of days you can intern and length of commitment including the start date.
– Resume and portfolio samples.
– Applicants MUST be located in NYC .