Title: Fashion PR Intern
Date: 21 November 2016 | 7:20 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
House Of is seeking Fashion PR interns for the Winter.
House Of is dedicated to putting clients front and center, seamlessly enhancing both emerging and established brands through media attention, the digital space, social conversation, identity consulting, innovative experiences and influencer reach. House Of employs a holistic, comprehensive and analytical approach with big-picture strategy to leverage each facet of paid, owned and earned content.
Founded by Christina Tung in early 2015, the company and client portfolio were built on common values; imagination, guts and elbow grease.
3-5 days/week, minimum 25 hours/week
ASAP through January 31
Responsibilities can include:
* Facilitating sample loan trafficking
* Corresponding and following up with press and stylists via email
* Monitoring press placements and clippings
* Assisting with gifting to bloggers/executives
* Maintaining the showroom and samples