Title: Fashion PR Intern
Date: 15 November 2016 | 10:18 pm
Bibhu Mohapatra is a NY based luxury women’s wear designer. We are currently seeking a Public Relations Fashion intern interested in joining us for the Spring/Summer 2017 & Fall/Winter 2017 season. We are seeking students who are interested in learning the ins and outs of the fashion industry. We strive to offer an educational experience where internship participants can develop skills relevant to their targeted career path. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on and exciting work experience.
– Studying or recent graduated in a fashion or public relations field.
– Available to intern for Spring/Summer 2017 and/(or) Fall/Winter 2017.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
– Is familiar with the fashion industry, would be a plus if candidate has previous Fashion PR internship experience but not necessary.
-Basic knowledge of social media platforms and various print
and broadcast media.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
-Must have excellent organizational skills and very strong
attention to detail.
– Must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
-Must have immediate availability and able to work Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm ( subject to change due to interns availability ).
– Working closely with PR Director.
– Assist team with all press and sample request.
– Assist in organizing and maintaining the sample closet.
-Screen press coverage and compile daily reports.
-Perform various administrative tasks for senior management.
-Maintain and update all databases for the department.
– Assist with department research projects.
– Help to prepare for Press Days, brand events, and NYFW.