Title: Fashion PR/Events Intern
Date: 30 September 2016 | 7:42 pm
The Webster is a multi-brand boutique offering a curated selection of luxury designer brands and contemporary fashion labels. The Webster was founded by Laure Heriard-Dubreuil, who serves as the company’s CEO.
Worldwide company partnerships include major retailers (such as Target and Le Bon Marché) along with exclusive brand collaborations (such as Pierre Hardy, Calvin Klein, Anthony Vaccarello, Proenza Schouler, Berluti, and Balenciaga).
Each Webster store offers a sophisticated shopping experience with a luxurious setting. At the forefront of luxury fashion retail, the Webster is now expanding in the United States.
The Webster is looking for motivated individuals with strong multi-tasking abilities to join our Event department. We are looking for students with an interest in fashion, marketing, and public relations. Professionalism, discretion, a genuine eagerness to contribute an organization is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment are required. We are looking for candidates with an enthusiasm to learn, grow and contribute to a dynamic team atmosphere.
What we are looking for:
• Candidates MUST BE able to receive college credit for this position
• Strong oral and written communication skills, highly organized
• Must be able to work at any local events
• Must be able to work independently, learn quickly and be self-motivated
• High level of comfort and professionalism while having to interact with new people on a daily basis
• Applicant must be willing to dedicate 2-5 days/week
• Must have reliable transportation to and from office location
• Knowledge of the fashion industry is a HUGE plus
• Assist Event Manager with administrative tasks
• Reach out to current and potential partners
• Create guest lists and track reservations
• Demonstrate interest in The Webster brand and eagerness to learn
• Juggle multiple projects and responsibilities at once
• Manage the setup and execution of local events
• Assist with reporting and strategy