Title: FOXES Magazine seeks Social Media Intern
Date: 1 July 2017 9:23 am
Based in London and Los Angeles, FOXES Magazine is a biannual publication exploring the link between men’s fashion and Rock ‘n’ Roll with editorials shot globally.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and responsible intern to help maximize our social media presence and raise our following on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. The magazine’s main subjects are men’s fashion and Rock ‘n’ Roll, but has also started to incorporate actors and film. The ideal candidate will be highly active on social media.
This is an unpaid internship which would potentially lead to a paid position in the future.
– Must have strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook), algorithms, ways of raising following, etc.
– Must have some kind of experience in marketing.
– Must have a creative mind, with a good grasp of men’s fashion trends and music.
– You will be posting on our social media’s on behalf of the creative team.
– You will help boost following and impressions.
– You will communicate directly with the creative team to think of new ways to get people interested and engaged.