Title: Freelance Fashion Closet Assistant
Date: 24 October 2016 | 2:01 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Freelancers will work very closely with the Fashion Director, Fashion Editors and Fashion Assistant on all projects. Each freelancer will report to the Fashion Assistant on a daily basis. Fashion Closet Assistants take responsibility of what comes in and out of the fashion closet, unless other wise noted by the Fashion Assistant. Freelancers will work with the Fashion Assistant on various projects such as, prepping for run-throughs, sample trafficking, research, administrative tasks, appointment scheduling, photo shoot packing, assisting on-set, and fashion week preparation. All freelancers must follow all closet procedures (i.e. submit check in/check out photos by end of day, keep the closet clean and organized, and ensure all samples are properly recorded in our database).
Must be available at least 3 days a week and immediate start. Maximum 6 months. $9/hr
– Organize and maintain the fashion closet at all times
– Follow closet procedures to check in and out all RTW samples that come through the closet
– Work with the Fashion Assistant to ensure all samples are properly returned following a shoot
– Prep RTW for run-throughs
– Ensure all RTW are clearly photographed and safely packed in trunks before leaving for a shoot
– Assist stylists on set for shoots