Title: FW17 Technical Design Intern
Date: 3 October 2016 | 4:00 am
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Do you like seeing garments go from pattern to production?
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT is looking for student interns with experience and/or interest in Technical Design for the FW17 WOMEN’S RUNWAY SEASON.
Thom Browne is a New York-based apparel company specializing in both Menswear and Womenswear.
We look forward to hearing from you.
– Available Mid-December 2016 to Mid-February 2017
– Currently enrolled in a college/university
– MUST be able to earn credit for your internship hours
– An true interest to learn and experience sample production in New York’s Garment District
– Full-time availability preferred, but 3 days/week is manageable
– Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, MS Office
– Studying either:
– Apparel Production
– Technical Design
– Fashion Design
(preferred but NOT necessary)
– Creating & prepping tech packs
– Measuring & analyzing garment specs
– Preparing patterns for factories
– Locally sourcing raw materials
– Gain working knowledge of ERP system