Title: Gabriela Hearst seeks Gabriela Hearst Sales Intern
Date: 3 January 2017 | 7:17 pm
Gabriela Hearst, a luxury women’s ready-to-wear and accessories brand that launched for Fall 2015, is looking for a hardworking and analytical intern to join the Sales Department this SPRING 2017.
It is a unique opportunity to learn, hands on, about the development and growth of an emerging global luxury brand.
Previous sales or marketing experience a plus
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
• Proficient on MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong sense of urgency, ability to assist with details and projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
• Must be able to receive school credit
*Ability to work at least 3 days/week for minimally 2 months is preferred
Create and distribute selling tools
• Compile and assist in the weekly selling report
• Organize and maintain appearance of showroom
• Participate and assist with appointments during AW/16 market week
• Assist in market week prep (linesheets, samples, lookbooks) and aftermarket responsibilities
• Other general office duties
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Michele@gabrielahearst with the title of the email as “Sales Internship Application”.