Title: Gabriela Hearst seeks Sales Intern
Date: 14 August 2017 4:19 pm
Gabriela Hearst, a luxury women’s ready-to-wear and accessories brand that launched for Fall 2015, is looking for a hardworking and analytical intern to join the Sales Department this FALL 2017.
It is a unique opportunity to learn, hands on, about the development and growth of an emerging global luxury brand.
Previous sales or marketing experience a plus
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
• Proficient on MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong sense of urgency, ability to assist with details and projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
• Must be able to receive school credit
*Ability to work at least 3 days/week for minimally 2 months is preferred
Create and distribute selling tools
• Compile and assist in the weekly selling report
• Organize and maintain appearance of showroom
• Participate and assist with appointments during SS/18 market week
• Assist in market week prep (linesheets, samples, lookbooks) and aftermarket responsibilities
• Other general office duties