Title: GG Maull seeks Design/Graphic Design Intern
Date: 4 April 2017 3:15 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Designed in New York City and produced in Italy, GG Maull is a beautifully fierce accessories brand. It incorporates Art Deco detailing into Italian leather to create timeless, statement pieces. Marked by rebellious sophistication and whimsical flair, it’s a brand for powerful women who will never sit still and wait.
Ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, loyal and positive attitude, and understanding of the GG Maull brand aesthetic. S/he will work alongside the Head Designer/Creative Director to bring sketches to life.
Must have experience with Illustrator, and have a Design and Graphic Design background.
Asst Graphic Designer – Design Intern
• Create layouts biweekly for mail chimp emails
• Create banners monthly for Rakuten
• Create invites for trunk shows
• Create line sheet & look book for each season (printed and digital)
Asst Designer – Design Intern
• Assist Head Designer with creating and organizing all tech packs
• Create duplicate Bibbia for factory
• Assist with color selections and hardware design
• Color up sketches in illustrator
• Organize & maintain design boards in office
• Oversee correcting samples that come incorrect
• Create mood board for each market
• Concept and create display design for market