Title: HALSTON HERITAGE seeks Summer Fashion Showroom Intern
Date: 13 January 2017 | 10:22 pm
We are looking for driven interns to help manage our showroom and assist our sales team for the summer semester. Interns will gain hands-on experience and assist in our PreSpring17 Market Week. This internship offers great insight to how our overall business runs.
HALSTON HERITAGE is an approachable luxury lifestyle brand – mixing legacy codes with a modern edge to create an effortless women’s collection of ready-to-wear, dresses, handbags, footwear and small leather goods. HALSTON HERITAGE is carried by some of the world’s most formidable retailers including Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Net-A-Porter and Harvey Nichols, and as of 2013 – the first HALSTON HERITAGE stores, and the brand’s first digital flagship (www.HALSTON.com).
Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit. Please do not apply if you are not eligible for credits.
– Must be able to provide proof of academic credit. Before applying, please confirm with your Internship Center.
– Must be available at least 2-3 days per week 9-6pm
-MUST have strong passion for the fashion industry
– High interest in wholesale
– Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency specifically in PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook.
– Applicants should be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and able to balance multiple priorities at once.
– High energy and exceptional attention to detail
– Excellent interpersonal skills
Interns will learn the day to day running of the our New York showroom; which is involved in maintaining the showroom, preparing and tracking sample requests, sales analysis reports and assisting the sales team with specific projects.