Title: Hudson+Bleecker seeks PR/Marketing Intern
Date: 2017-10-25 22:03:04
Hudson+Bleecker, a NYC based travel and lifestyle accessories brand is seeking a PR/Marketing Intern to join our marketing team to assist with the strategy and development of digital marketing, copywriting and social media management.
Our collections are available at Anthropologie, Birchbox, Free People, Le Bon Marche, QVC, Shopbop, Stanley Korshak, Takashimaya, Yoox Net-A-Porter and over 400+ specialty retailers worldwide.
The PR/Marketing Intern will be tasked with working with our team based in NYC.
1. Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube)
2. Strong written communication skills; Creative copywriting experience a plus
3. Interest in search and viral content development
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
5. A self-starter who is able to manage tasks independently
6. Interest in photography a plus
7. Experience with Hootsuite, Buffer, Planoly or other social media management software a plus
8. Interest in fashion, food, travel and lifestyle
Part-Time/ 15-20 hours per week
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: managing and executing social media accounts, tracking and analyzing performance data, working with marketing team on influencer and media campaigns, and assisting with strategy and development of marketing and PR initiatives. Additional tasks may include assisting editorial copywriting, event coordination and market events.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter with an eagerness to gain experience with a growing brand in marketing and brand management and public relations.