Title: Interview Magazine seeks Fashion Closet Freelancer
Date: 22 March 2017 | 4:00 am
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
INTERVIEW is a magazine covering fashion, music, art and entertainment.
Available to work at least 2 day per week or more
Extremely well organized
Attentive to detail
Previous fashion experience preferred
– Organize and maintain the fashion closet at all times
– Follow closet procedures to check in and out all RTW samples that come through the closet
– Support the Fashion Department with various administrative needs
– Work with the Fashion Assistant & Accessories Assistant to ensure all samples are properly returned following a shoot
– Prep RTW/Accessories for run-throughs
– Ensure all RTW/accessories are clearly photographed and safely packed in trunks before leaving for a shoot
– Assist stylists on set for shoots