Title: J. Mendel seeks PR Intern
Date: 25 August 2017 10:54 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
In the last decade, J. Mendel has emerged from a legendary fifth-generation French fur house to global luxury fashion brand with its use of fur as fabric and its creation of an impeccable ready-to-wear collection. A favorite on the red carpet, J. Mendel’s feminine sophistication serves as a hallmark of the brand. J. Mendel is sold in top tier specialty stores around the globe and operates three freestanding retail stores worldwide.
• Available 2-3 days per week.
• Ability to multi-task
• Familiarity with Photoshop
• Supporting the Public Relations director in daily activities
• Maintaining the organization of the sample closet and magazine archive
• Assisting with sample trafficking
• Reviewing national and local publications and websites for editorial credits on a daily basis
• Assisting with digital press reviews
• Assisting with VIP dressing initiatives
• Coordinating messenger services and shipments
• Keeping the showroom neat and presentable for appointments
• Assisting on special projects as needed
• General administrative duties