Title: Jill Stuart seeks Public Relations Intern
Date: 4 January 2017 | 3:55 pm
Jill Stuart is looking for energetic, self-motivated fashion public relation interns to assist in all public relations/communications activity for winter 2017.
As a PR intern, your job is to support the public relations/marketing team. You will work directly with the Director of Communications, Public Relations Assistant and the designer, Jill Stuart. Interns will gain exposure to all in-house activity, including model fittings, campaign photoshoots, look book photoshoots, stylist appointments and fashion show event planning. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain hands-on experience in the fashion industry and learn in-house PR.
– Highly motivated, energetic self-starter
– Great attention to detail, analytical and conscientious
– Eager to learn about the industry and interested in a career in fashion and/or public relations
– Strong communication skills and organizational skills
– Strong work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
-Comfortability navigating the city
– Positive, can-do attitude is a must!
– Support Director of Communications and PR Assistant with daily activities
– Assist with sample trafficking of all press samples to major publications, online publications, stylists, digital influencers and celebrities
– Manage and organize all showrooms samples
– Assist with event planning for New York Fashion Week show
– Organize and compile print and digital press clips for monthly press reports